Tuesday, 15 January 2008

New blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I've been blogging with Blogger for some time now but I thought it was time for a new start. My old blog was the boring kind of blog, about what I did and what I had for dinner and photos of my cat. Most of the blogs I read these days are craft and knitting blogs, and that's the kind of thing I want to post more of (of which I want to post more?). I'm sure there'll still be photos of the cat, though, so never fret.

I'm also going to try and keep to a posting schedule, because on my old blog I would have spurts of posting, then I'd forget for a while (often months), then I'd post a few more times, then forget again. I'm not going to say what the schedule is, so if I slip no one will point and laugh, but I am going to try and be more regular.

That's all for now! I will be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there :) Just subscribed to the new blog through my Google REader, and looking forward to whatever you want to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Lovely to see you. You've got a good look going on here.

    How's the ruby red jumper coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red jumper has been finished for weeks....I'm such a slacker. Thanks for reminding me though!

    ReplyDelete