Thursday, 13 March 2008

Fun with felt

I love felt. When I was a child I used to use it all the time to make little animals and dolls clothes, and as a grown-up* I'm drawn to it for the same reasons I was then - partly the bright colours, mainly the way that it doesn't fray. It's magic!

Yesterday I made some more little cats



The blue/purple one is for sister Jen, the other two will go in the shop. I think they need some accessories first though.



I didn't notice until I was taking this photograph that the blue cat's tail is on the other way round to the other cats'. Not that it matters.

*technically

7 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHH I didn't know they had button tails too xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the kitty for me? I love it! When can I have it? Thank you! xoxo Jen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that one is yours Jen! I think it needs a little jumper or something first though. Or a hat and scarf. Which would you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hat and scarf please! Can the hat have a little bobble on it?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that can be arranged! I'll put up another picture when it's finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm so excited! I'm going to put him on my desk at work so I can admire him all day. You have to give him a name too.

    ReplyDelete