Saturday, 28 June 2008

28th of June and I'm running out of titles

Firstly, make sure you've entered my competition! It's very easy. And only five entries so far gives you a very good chance of winning. All you have to do is comment on this post.

Secondly, brother Tom wrote a book! I've ordered my copy but apparently it won't turn up for a week or two. Go Tom!

Today I had to pop out to the supermarket, and while I was driving out of the cul-de-sac I decided to go to the garden centre and buy a new 4mm crochet hook (as you do). So now I have one again! Please start the countdown until the old one turns up. But at least I can start my cushion cover squares now.

So today is Friday, but this is going to post on Saturday morning, and on Saturday we are going to a picnic in London with a group of ladies I know from t'internet. Mark is coming as well. Please all keep your fingers crossed that we don't have any rain; the forecast is slightly dodgy but I think we should be OK. I've baked lots of cookies and cleared out the memory stick in my camera. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment