Monday, 23 June 2008

And now we're back here at Monday...

...so we can do it all over again!

I had four friends to visit this weekend, which was good fun. They usually come up to see me over August bank holiday, but this year we thought earlier might be better. We went to Milton Keynes to have a look around the shops, ate pizza and played on the Wii. So we had a lovely time and hopefully it won't be too long before I see them again.

I've started work on the cushion cover - done the green fabric cover, at any rate, so the cushion is covered, although I still have plenty of crocheting to do. In fact all of it. I've lost my 4mm hook which is irritating as that's the one I probably use the most often - it's the size for double-knitting wool. Dang and blast. At least I've found that a nearby garden centre has a craft shop, so I should probably be able to get a new one there if mine doesn't turn up, without having to make a trip all the way into town.

1 comment:

  1. I would place bets at down the sofa xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete