Monday, 9 June 2008

Felt cat

Quick one today as I need to go and sit down! We've had some friends round this afternoon and their kids have worn me out. It was lovely to see them all though, we haven't managed to get together with them since before Christmas. But now I'm knackered.

So here is a photo of my latest felt cat, looking a bit moody.



This one was a commission (my first - ooh) for a colleague of sister Jen. I made her a cat, and she took it into work to put by her computer, and using her exemplary sales skills she sold one to someone else. Amy might recognise the jumper - it's the leftover wool from the pair of socks I made for her birthday last year! I love the colours of this wool, there's only a scrap left now but I can't bear to throw it away. Very sad I know.

1 comment:

  1. I think she looks a bit ....kittenish xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete