Monday, 30 June 2008

Today is the last day of the month

I'm probably the only person in the world who hears that line the way the Tramp says it on the cast recording of Salad Days. Anyway.

So! I got eight entries to my competition, and I was very pleased, because four of them were from people I had no idea were out there. I numbered off the comments, and used a random number generator to pick a number between one and eight inclusive, and it gave me 3. So the winner is quitecontrary1977! Well done and I will be in touch to get your address. I'll write about the prize once I know it's been received.

It's been a good weekend - the picnic on Saturday was lovely, the weather was beautiful and it was so great to see everyone (also, they gave me baby presents! Which I was totally not expecting, thank you you lovely people). Mark took this picture of the park, so you can see how gorgeous the weather was:



And yesterday we did some more painting. It's all coming together!

Since today is indeed the last day of June, I've made it all the way through the month, blogging every day. It's been fun but I don't think I'll do it again in a hurry; writing posts in advance helped but it still got to be a bit of a slog. Back to a couple of times a week, I think.

3 comments: