Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Tuesday: Orange and Yellow

As Sarah so cleverly foresaw, orange and yellow means at least one photo of my cat. Who is orange. Seen here above a yellow wall.



I like this photo, except that the light coming in the window screwed up the colour a bit. The reason he looks so annoyed is that we were decorating the spare room (which he thinks is his room) and he wasn't allowed in. Why he'd taken to the windowsill when there were plenty of free soft furnishings, I have no idea.

Then I took the camera for a walk in the garden again.



Photographing flowers out in the sunny garden is pretty easy.

Only two photo today because there doesn't seem to be as much yellow round here as I thought there was. Hmm.

Green tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, kitty so cute ... I am looking forward to seeing him at the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete