Friday, 7 August 2009

Da de da

(don't forget to enter my competition!)

I don't have any photos for this post. I'm sorry. I've been working on some more dolls house miniatures, although it's taken me a while. And I started an easy project I can work on while I'm playing The Sims 3, a game the existence of which explains why I haven't been doing much crochet/knitting/general craftiness recently! Never mind, I'll get over it soon and back to my crafting.

Mark is downstairs painting the last room, the only one that hasn't been painted since we moved in - except the bathroom, which is fully tiled and doesn't count. The dining room will soon be....pink. I chose the colour (I'm in charge of colours) so I hope it looks nice! It does look quite pink at the moment, but once the curtains are back up and the furniture in it will tone it down a bit. Hopefully. I forgot to take a 'before' photo, but it was a horrible grey-green with wooden skirting boards and holes in the walls from the last people's pictures. Soon it will be lovely and all mine properly! And then I will definitely post a picture.

1 comment:

  1. You could post us a picture of your holiday instead :)

    ReplyDelete