Friday, 27 November 2009

Busy week

Busy busy busy! On top of the fact that the husband had surgery this week (day surgery on his wrist for carpal tunnel syndrome, so he can't drive and therefore can't get to work, so has been hanging around the house) I've had lots of orders in my shop, and have been knitting away as fast as I can to keep everything in stock. I have lots of ideas for new designs, but no time to try them out! I'm sure once the Christmas rush is over, though, I'll have plenty of time, and I'll be complaining that I'm not getting orders any more. :)

Turning this



into this



and away!

3 comments:

  1. I was expecting the second picture to be cash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there should be a third picture, your new DVD drive that I just bought with the proceeds of my knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have i told you lately that i love you?

    ReplyDelete