Saturday, 4 December 2010

Fun With Folksy

So here's what I've been up to! I finally got round to setting up a shop on Folksy.

beepbeep on Folksy

I've been meaning to do this for ages and probably a month or so ago would have been a much better time but it's there now! Only a few things up yet but I'm adding more all the time. So far we have:

Three red/orange/purple crochet bowls



One blue/white crochet bowl with a pretty beaded heart



And an orange flower button bookmark



Don't worry, I won't bang on here every time I add something (although if you want to know, you could Like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter). And I have plenty of other things to talk about as well. But that's what I've been up to over the last week. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I could see those crochet bowls being useful for someone to keep pennies/paperclips/etc in.

    ReplyDelete