Thursday, 27 January 2011

January is almost over, February is a short month, and March will be spring

Still here, still hating winter. Blah. Had to have a wisdom tooth taken out last week, which wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but still. I did get a couple of Etsy sales last week, though, and my first two Folksy sales this week (yay!) so it's not all bad! And I have plenty of company to make sure I don't get lonely.


MUMMY COME IN THE LIVING ROOM MUMMY COME IN THE LIVING ROOM MUMMY COME IN THE LIVING ROOM MUMMY COME IN THE LIVING ROOM

(aside: I love the outfits with the stripy top, matching stripy tights and pinafore dress over. Love them. So cute)

So it's mainly been shop crafting recently. I have however started knitting a cardigan for myself - Idylewylde, using some Patons 100% Cotton 4-ply that I think my sister bought me for my birthday three or four years ago. I was going to make a different cardigan, but it went badly and I pulled it out and buried the yarn where I wouldn't have to look at it and be reminded of my failure. But now it was time to dig it out and find a different pretty cardigan it could be. And it's going well so far, so fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. well stop leaving the living room then duur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the folksy sales. I had a look at your things and they are lovely. What did you sell? M xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom> Unfortunately the living room lacks many useful things. Such as food, drink, a toilet etc etc. I have to leave it occasionally even if it makes me unpopular.

    Mum> This drawing: http://www.folksy.com/items/1294461-ACEO-Doodle and this bookmark: http://www.folksy.com/items/1134957-Blue-Adjustable-Button-Bookmark

    ReplyDelete