Friday, 11 February 2011

Folksy Friday

Work at Wind The Bobbin Up continues apace, and BeepBeep has new listings too. I've been spending some time on Folksy, on the forum chatting with all the lovely people, and generally sizing up the competition looking at what everyone else is making and listing. It seems the thing to do on a Friday is to showcase some of the other things you've found and liked on Folksy. So here we are, my first Folksy Friday.

No theme, just 'things I think are pretty'. Click on the picture to see the item in the shop and maybe look at their other things!




























3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my little set of heart buttons x
    I love your choices today - the owl painting and the little needlefelt owl are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dottery's heart buttons too!

    You have chosen some wonderul crafting items to showcase!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including the Murgatroyd & Bean felt heart! Wishing you continued success with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete