Friday, 8 April 2011

Folksy Friday!

It's beautifully sunny here, it feels more like June than April. Laura and I were playing in the garden yesterday when she suddenly said 'It's summer, Mummy!'. She's only two, and I didn't think she had much idea of the passing of the seasons, so I asked her why it was summer. Apparently at some point I said that we would play in the garden in the summer, we were playing in the garden, therefore it is summer. QED.

So with that in mind, here are a few lovely summery items that caught my eye on Folksy.



















3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding my bracelet to your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to forget how literally small children take what we say to them. Impeccable logic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my floral charm bracelet. The butterfly keyring is great. So glad the sun has arrived to get out in the garden again.

    ReplyDelete