Friday, 11 November 2011

Favourite Colours

Laura has a different favourite colour every day. Today it is red, and she is wearing her red top. Yesterday it was green. Sometimes it's blue, or orange, or pink, or purple. She asked me what my favourite colour was, and I told her it was yellow, but it isn't really. I don't have a favourite colour. I like bright colours, and I like pastels, and sometimes I like jewel tones. I don't like dark colours or earth tones or neutrals. Probably you can get the best idea of what colours I like from my colour and pattern board on Pinterest, here's a screenshot of the most recent things I pinned there:



But also my blog banner is a good place to start! I like cheerful colours.

The husband says his favourite colour is blue. Always blue. What's your favourite colour?

1 comment:

  1. I always say purple, but the truth is that I like lots of colours. Although for decorating I tend to stick to paler colours. I like red and blue to wear.

    ReplyDelete