Wednesday, 4 January 2012

BOGOF Sale in my Etsy shop!

I'm sorting out my craft things and shop stock and I've decided to have a special January sale in my Etsy shop. Lots of clothes and accessories for Pukifee and Lati Yellow are now Buy One, Get One Free! Buy any two items marked 'BOGOF' and I will refund the lowest-priced item by Paypal. But four to get two free, or six to get three free, and so on. Sale will run until either the end of January or until everything goes, whatever happens first!

Included in the sale are such delights as this pink sun dress:



This pink and green outfit (cardigan and leggings):



And these hats:





So why not take a look and grab a bargain!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely items and a real bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling clothes...great job, what about the doll, where do you find it (if you don't mind me asking?) Heading to check out your store now, maybe will be able to get something before end of sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Georgi! My doll is a Fairyland Pukifee Cupid, I got her from this shop: http://www.sweetnhoney.com/catalog/ they're in Germany (I needed somewhere in the EU so I wouldn't get caught out with customs fees)

    ReplyDelete