Wednesday, 18 January 2012

My little corner

The new arrangement of the downstairs rooms means a new home for my computer. It's tucked in a corner of the kitchen/dining room, which means I am typing away here while Emily plays on the floor to my left.



Also I now have a nice set of shelves above my desk. They used to be in Emily's room, but all the furniture in the girls' rooms has been moved around and she doesn't need these ones any more. So I can have them for myself.



There's not much up there yet, just my dolls, my Russian dolls, some pretty postcards, my calendar and some bits and bobs. The little jar is going to get a crochet cover soon too and then I can keep some pens in it. And hopefully I can get some more things off my desk and up there so I can reach the keyboard a bit more easily!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you with a lovely little corner all to yourself!

    ReplyDelete