Monday, 2 April 2012

Three to Read

Via Jennifer's Little World - three blog posts that I've read this week and particularly liked. I don't think I read any new blogs this week, so these are all from blogs I read regularly.

Attic24 - Gently. I always love Lucy's posts, not just for her fabulous photos and use of colour but also because she always reminds me to pay attention to and enjoy the everyday, home-y things. And I hope she is feeling better soon.

Swistle - Cat-Inspired Thoughts on Death (Good Morning!) . This post made me cry. And I reread it just now and it made me cry again. But it is a very good post and you should read it.

Whoopee - I would hate to go out with me . And this third one is from much longer ago than this week but it's very funny, as is her whole blog. It's not updated much any more but you should still read it.

So there we go!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part! Lovely posts, a nice selection of sad, funny and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link! I'm going to go look at the others!

    ReplyDelete