Saturday, 23 June 2012

Knitting knitting knitting designs

I have been working on so many new patterns! I'm having a lot of fun with it. And things are actually turning out how I imagine them in my head, or very very close, which is always exciting. Soon this scarf, Saltdean, will be test knit and the pattern will be ready:

And I'm currently knitting this t-shirt style top for Laura, working title Littlehampton:

And when that is done, a major challenge! I want to knit a lace shawl, triangular or crescent-shaped, with this beautiful laceweight from Flamboyance Yarns:

This yarn is so lovely. It's a silk/merino blend and the perfect colour for what I had in mind. I just hope I can do it justice!

4 comments:

  1. I love the scarf design, and the name is so appropriate for the top as it looks very seasidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Yes it does look seasidy, I like your naming conventions. When are you going to produce the Horsham?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is pretty - and love the blue color.

    ReplyDelete