Monday, 1 October 2012

Happy October!

I've finished the front of Laura's jumper. Here's the flower:



Just the sleeves to go.

I made some bread this morning because I found a half-used packet of seedy bread flour in the cupboard. I just used the recipe on the packet and it turned out quite yummy although possibly I should have left it to rise for a bit longer. I don't really have the patience for bread I think. But it was nice with soup.



I'm linking up with Handmade Monday again, why not take a look at all the lovely blogs linked up.

9 comments:

  1. Your bread looks super, reminds me that I haven't planned dinner for my toddlers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that flower. Are you following a pattern or is your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's a Rowan pattern, I love the flower so much. I love patterns and pictures made from textured stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super knitting - so tactile and a beautiful colour. Your bread looks brilliant - I made some that just rose once and then got cooked in a cast iron casserole - Double Oven Bread - extremely simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper looks really good, the flower design is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower on the jumper looks lovely. The bread looks yummy too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jumper looks great, love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower looks beautiful, Looking forward to seeing the end result!

    ReplyDelete