Monday, 10 December 2012

I knitted a hat

I made myself a new hat!



That is me on the right.

It's a basic woolly hat with a ribbed brim. I used some cream-coloured aran yarn (Sirdar Denim, I think? The band is long gone), held double with a different coloured aran or chunky yarn, whatever I had hanging about the place, in four-row stripes. 8mm needles. I think maybe it needs a bobble to finish it off.

Linking up with Handmade Monday again today, why not go and take a look at all the lovely blogs!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice hat. I'm not too sure about bobbles, I think it is great as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeee thank you for entering the Made It!! Is your hat and warm and cozy as it looks?!!! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great without bobbles - very warm and snugly. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else it looks lovely without a bobble. Very cosy and warm.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks cosy, you certainly need it in this weather. Great photo too :)

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for the cold weather we seem to be having at the moment. Enjoy wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too many hats! Looks just right for our rather frosty weather!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a very cosy hat, which you'll need if it's as cold there as it has been here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A late visitor from Handmade Monday! What a lovely photo and hat! Have a good week-end, Jo x

    ReplyDelete