Friday, 4 January 2013

New Year

I took a look back at last year's New Years Resolutions post to see how I got on. I think I did OK. The kitchen and new bits of the house have definitely been settled into, and I think they still look pretty good. I have done a fair amount of baking and certainly plan to do more this year. And I think the only days I haven't done something creative or crafty were the ones were I was either out of the house all day, or too ill to get out of bed. I can't remember if I did the ironing but I'm going to assume that happened.

While looking back I also realised it is nearly my five year blog anniversary! I will need to think of some way to celebrate that.

Inspired by my sister, I created a Day Zero project list. It is supposed to be 101 things in 1001 days, but I could only think of 33 things so far - I may add more as I go along or I might not! Some are projects that need finishing, some are goals, some are just things I'd like to do. So far I'm 15% complete which is brilliant and keeps me moving forward. A thousand and one days is two and three-quarter years so it seems like a good amount of time to get things done, while still being a small enough amount of time that you actually need to get on with things.

So happy new year everybody, I hope it's a good one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment